By maystre – livejournal –
supporting edge of the Prussian power
most likely from the name of the German city of Kassel – which was the main center
cast iron in Germany.From here one step to the natural assumption that the real “supporting edge
Russian powers “- was located in the Ruhr.
From the official history, it is known that Russian guns made in Ekaterinburg
The state, at first it was problematic to deliver to consumers. Railways
there was not yet, and therefore guns were rafting along artificial canals to the Chusovaya River,
from there to Perm, and only then along the Volga to the final customer. And only with the advent of
railways – the old way of delivery has faded.
But the Prussian Ruhr was in exactly the same way!
The easiest route for goods from the Ruhr is down the Rhine. But this way at first
almost did not use, due to the fact that the Rhine in the lower reaches flows through the lands
the kingdoms of the Netherlands and the Netherlands were not the most friendly state
for Prussia. Therefore, the Ruhr industrialists were forced to invest in
Canal “Dortmund-Ems”, which leads from the Ruhr to the north – along the border
with the Netherlands, then connecting with the German river Ems, which flows
in the North Sea. At the mouth of the river is the German city of Emden – he was
The main port for Krupp guns.
Taking this into account, we can suggest the following identities:
– The real historical “Ekaterinburg” is the Prussian city of Essen.
– The real river “Chusovaya” is the German river Ems.
– The real river “Volga” is the river Vaal (Dutch name of the Rhine).
That modern Russian city, which today is called “Yekaterinburg” –
It was founded somewhere in the 1930s, and since its founding was called SVERDLOVSK.
This city was retroactively attributed to the history of “Yekaterinburg”.
It is believed that “Ekaterinburg” is named in honor of Catherine the Great.
The most famous woman from the Krupp dynasty is Berta Krupp (1886-1957).
Catherine and Bertha:.